Everything DiSC Live Certification programs are typically offered in the Wiley-Minneapolis Office at 400 Highway 169 South, Suite 300, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426. If you prefer to have this program brought to your company site, contact us to get the process started. We can create a course around your dates, format and company objectives. We need a minimum of 6 people to make a class. Our classes maximum is 12 participants in order to personalize the session and ensure everyone, who attends, gets what they need from their time with us.
Tuition does not include travel, lodging, related expenses, or the required Everything DiSC Facilitation Kiti. If you wish to register, you must order both an Everything DiSC Facilitation kit of your choice and this live workshop.
For HR professionals, Everything DiSC Certification accomplishes 15 SHRM PDCs.
To view the session schedule, check events listed on our home page. Click here to view flyers and more information for this program.
Workshop sessions include:
- An immersion in the Everything DiSC model and the newest DiSC® research and theory
- Hands-on experience with all of the Everything DiSC Profiles & support reports
- The confidence to build solutions that address your organizational needs using Everything DiSC tools
- Fun and insightful DiSC Activities Questions? Contact your Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner
**Formerly known as Everything DiSC Facilitator Certification
DAY ONE AGENDA 7:30am-5:30PM
- Continental Breakfast
- Welcome to certification!
- Introductions and expectations
- Everything DiSC Workplace facilitated session & activities
- Evolution of DiSC®
- Application activity
- Everything DiSC theory & research
- Everything DiSC Sales
- Everything DiSC Management
- Day one closing & homework
DAY TWO AGENDA 7:30am-5:30PM
- Continental Breakfast
- Day one recap
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
- Everything DiSC support report study and teach-back
- Kits and customization
- Case studies
- Goal setting and action planning
- Day two closing
- Certification Exam
To pre-register for training session:
Once you have entered your desired quantity (number of seats you desire), go to your shopping cart and verify it shows your order. If you do not see your order form the top cart icon, click refresh and it should update. Then you can select "Proceed to Checkout"
Step 1 - Account Details will open. If you do not wish to have an account, choose to checkout as a "Guest." From the cart, when you click "Proceed to Checkout" you will go to an new screen with options.
Step 2 - Billing & Account Details will open where you enter your seat registration details. PLEASE NOTE that all fields are not auto-filled so you may need to scroll down to verify all the fields are completed, if you miss the empty field message your cart will not be saved. Be sure "I also want to ship to this address" is selected. After entering your information, click "Bill & Ship to This Address".
Step 3 - Shipping Details will be skipped due to selecting "I also want to ship to this address" in previous step
Step 4 - Shipping Method will open, verify you want FREE and "Continue."
Step 5 - Order Confirmation should open. Scroll down on to enter your coupon code (if you have 1) and click "Apply." Once the total is updated, you can scroll down to "How would you like to pay?" and choose your preference, then click "Proceed to Payment."
Step 6 - Payment Details – enter your choices and submit your order.